Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- Iluka has operations in the Australian states of Western Australia (Eucla and Perth Basins), South Australia (Jacinth-Ambrosia Mine), Victoria and New South Wales (Murray Basin), the United States (Virginia) and Sierra Leone.
- Gregorovich claims that part of the wealth she brought to France included the jacinth jewel that Abbot Suger later mounted on a reliquary of St.
- They were led by singles players Tyler Stroyek, Michael Bonacquisti, and Jacinth Chikkala.
- In Exodus 28:19, one of the precious stones set into the "hoshen" (the breastplate worn by the High Priest of Israel) is called, in Hebrew, "leshem", which is often translated into English as "jacinth".
- Iluka Resources developed a mineral sands mine at Jacinth- Ambrosia which relies on Ceduna as a service town.
- The typescript begins with a dedication page "To Jacinth" (Brunette Coleman's imagined secretary).
- "Sharkdog" is a children's computer animated streaming television series. Created by Singaporean artist Jacinth Tan Yi Ting, the series premiered on Netflix on September 3, 2021.
- The Jacinth-Ambrosia Mine is a mine operated by Iluka Resources in South Australia.
- In the British Free Handicap Sharp Edge was assigned a weight of 127 pounds, making him the seventh-best juvenile, six pounds behind the filly Jacinth and three pounds behind the top-rated colt Noble Decree.
- "Barnardia japonica", the Japanese jacinth, is a bulbous flowering plant in the family Asparagaceae, subfamily Scilloideae (also treated as the family Hyacinthaceae).
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!