|NOUN || jakey | jakeys / jakies |
NOUN article.ind sg | pl
Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- Similar to other comedic acts in Ireland (Dustin the Turkey, Pat Shortt and Richie Kavanagh), Stevens had earlier released a Christmas single "Merry Christmas Jakey Boy" in 2006.
- He also appeared as Jakey Smith in the final series of "Get Some In!
- According to Mooney Gibson's nephew, George Lambourn, a noted baseball historian in his own right, the residence at 27 Wilson Avenue was the home of the park's cranky caretaker, Jakey Butts, which was destroyed by the Thames River flood of 1937.
- A number of bird species inhabit the Jakey Hollow Natural Area.
- Even though some sources refer to Jakey as John Jacob V, John Jacob Astor, 1st Baron Astor of Hever (1886–1971) was born first and therefore is actually John Jacob Astor V.
- Scotts' first role in a film was when at 6 years old he landed the role of 'Jakey Thomson' in "Booky and the Secret Santa", a made for TV film based upon the novel series by Bernice Thurman Hunter.
- Series 5 is effectively a hospital comedy, and whilst the characters are the same, the change of atmosphere and recasting of Jakey Smith impact heavily and detaches this series from the first four.
- He appeared in a number of television series, including as "Pete the Jakey" in the comedy programme "Still Game" from 2002 until 2007, and as 'Fud' O'Donnell in the 1987 "Tutti Frutti".
- "Merry Christmas Jakey Boy" is a single released exclusively for the Irish market in December 2006 by Jake Stevens.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!