Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- Juvenilia are literary, musical or artistic works produced by authors during their youth.
- Gillard's solo recording career technically began with two self-released cassettes, the four-song "Cover Songs with Big Heads" EP (1985), and a 1990 release of juvenilia recorded by Gillard at ages 5 to 9.
- Kroll's further juvenilia include numerous piano pieces and a Sonata for Violin and Piano in G Minor (1958).
- This massive drama of several hundred pages, although still a piece of 'juvenilia', has numerous effective passages and anticipates the literary talent that was to burst upon the Viennese literary scene just three or four years later with the publication of Halm's tragedy, "Griseldis".
- The "Appendix Vergiliana" is a collection of poems traditionally ascribed as being the juvenilia (work written as a juvenile) of Virgil.
- The album is reputed to be juvenilia work and it is not included in the singer's official solo discography, hence the 1993 release "Debut" is widely considered to be Björk's first studio album.
- Wieland der Schmied (English: "Wayland the Smith") is the unfinished juvenilia opera by Adolf Hitler that he began around 1905, in his early 20s.
- Rocky Wood describes "Jumper" as "clearly juvenilia" but with "some sentences that are stunning when one considers a 12-year-old boy wrote them", noting "sophisticated thinking is evident".
- This article lists the complete poetic bibliography of William Wordsworth, including his juvenilia, describing his poetic output during the years 1785-1797, and any previously private and, during his lifetime, unpublished poems.
- He chose not to include anything which he considered juvenilia.
- Catharine, or the Bower ("Kitty, or the Bower") is an unfinished novel from Jane Austen's juvenilia.
- Pynchon's juvenilia includes several short stories published in his high school student publication "Purple and Gold", of which he was also an editor.
- ” Writing by children is more generally referred to as "juvenilia".
- The "Glass Town" writings began in December 1827, and as largely unfinished manuscripts, they constitute the juvenilia of the Brontë siblings.
- On 5 July 2020, Avdeeva—together with Dmitry Masleev and Daniil Trifonov—livestreamed the premieres of several juvenilia and other unpublished piano works by Dmitri Shostakovich.
- was included by the composer in a collection of his juvenilia composed between 1857 and 1866 called "Youthful Years" (" [...] , Yunïye godï", 1866).
- Few symphonies are written in G-sharp minor; among them are Nikolai Myaskovsky's 17th Symphony, Elliot Goldenthal's Symphony in G-sharp minor (2014) and an abandoned work of juvenilia by Marc Blitzstein.
- And in 2005, he won the ANA Literary Journalist of the Year; while his unpublished juvenilia, "Little Wizard of Okokomaiko", won the 2009 ANA/Lantern Prize for Fiction.
- It began in 2011 as a subscription record club, launching the first series with an album by American band Lambchop, which was a collection of juvenilia by Kurt Wagner, titled "Turd Goes Back: Essential Tracks from Secret Sourpuss & Hot Tussy".
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!