|NOUN || a kyanite | kyanites |
|SYNO ||cyanite | kyanite|
NOUN article.ind sg | pl
Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- Splintery fracture comprises sharp elongated points. It is particularly seen in fibrous minerals such as chrysotile, but may also occur in non-fibrous minerals such as kyanite.
- The Payzac Quartzite has crossed the staurolite isograd, the Upper Gneiss Unit belongs mainly to the staurolite zone and parts of the Lower Gneiss Unit even have reached the kyanite isograd (near the village center and in the north).
- Jade and gem quality kyanite are produced in Mohnyin Township, as well as amber, gold, asafoetida, and jasper.
- Andalusite is stable at low pressure, kyanite is stable at high pressure but relatively low temperature and sillimanite is stable at high temperature.
- The mineral occurs as exsolution lamellae and particles in rutile, coexisting with kyanite, sillimanite, and tourmaline in a highly metamorphosed gneiss.
- However, it has mostly been replaced by the other aluminosilicate polymorphs, andalusite and kyanite, for this purpose.
- Andalusite is trimorphic with kyanite and sillimanite, being the lower pressure mid temperature polymorph.
- The PrimaTek® collection of colors has paints derived from turquoise, amethyst, lapis lazuli, rhodonite, kyanite and serpentine.
- Andalusite, kyanite, and sillimanite are naturally occurring aluminosilicate minerals that have the composition Al2SiO5.
- Metamorphic facies range from high-pressure kyanite to low-pressure andalusite.
- Pyrophyllite occurs in phyllite and schistose rocks, often associated with kyanite, of which it is an alteration product.
- It has the characteristic mineral assemblage of kyanite + talc, responsible for its white colour.
- Gold has been the main industry of Plast throughout the history of the district, with other mineral businesses based on silver, kyanite, kaolin, and granite building stone.
- 91. 1987 B.E. Leake. Comments on 'Chromium-rich kyanite in an eclogite from the Rouergue area, French Massif Central': A1vi -rich amphibole. Mineral. Mag. 51, 752.
- It is a group of metamorphic minerals - sillimanite, kyanite and andalusite.
- Kyanite is one of three common minerals having the composition [...].
- It occurs with almandine garnet, micas, kyanite; as well as albite, biotite, and sillimanite in gneiss and schist of regional metamorphic rocks.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!