Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- Starting his interdisciplinary research between chemistry and physics, in 1960 he was appointed Assistant Professorship in the Physics Department of the University of Genoa where he taught a lab course and conducted experiments on isotope separation during physical adsorption (physisorption).
- That year he also published "Calculus: A lab course with MicroCalc" (Springer-Verlag).
- Prior to that, he ran both the Physics lab course and team projects for many years.
- At Caltech he teaches a very popular freshman lab course on semiconductor device fabrication: Applied Physics 9ab, for which he wrote the textbook for the course.
- Believing that Motokazu is the smooth-talking Yoshikazu, Professor Hatomura asks him to convince Saraka Homizu to attend her lab course to complete her degree.
- She has developed a Course-based Undergraduate Research Experience (CURE)-lab course which aims to give students a lot of the same skills as traditional research experience would.
- The program brings together the latest software content, real-world industry experiences, hands-on lab course, best practices and case studies into a single education program.
- The program brings together the latest software content, real-world industry experiences, hands on lab course, best practices and case studies all into a single unique education program.
- ... directors on the Text & Performance programme using actors from the Theatre Lab course).
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!