|SYNO ||late | lately | latterly | ...|
Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- The airfield latterly saw little use and closed during 1918.
- Muligan also had developed a reputation for the bands distinctive artwork and latterly video.
- He then moved to Australia in 1959, playing for and latterly coaching Sydney Hakoah.
- Salemme was latterly held at the United States Medical Center for Federal Prisoners.
- The place name comes from Anglo-Saxon times, the word "Charlton" evolved from the term "ceorls' tun", a ceorl latterly rendered churl being the Saxon term for an independent peasant landowner and -tun (latterly rendered -ton) meaning an enclosure with a dwelling.
- This facility was latterly owned by the privatised Scottish Power utility group.
- In the 1980s, 1990s and early 2000s many of the films were released on video, latterly mainly by the British Film Institute (BFI) and by Beulah, which evolved out of FAME and owns the release rights to the BTF films made for London Transport.
- Landlocked state of central Asia, formerly a kingdom and latterly an Islamic republic.
- The company latterly changed to be known as Stoddard International.
- He worked for Radio Liberty, latterly as research director, from 1963 to 1994.
- The depot code was latterly NW.
- Derek Kelsall was an English multihull sailboat designer latterly resident in New Zealand.
- Williams latterly lived in Dean Street, Brooklyn, New York, with his wife, Audrey.
- He latterly was on tour playing Hud in the stage show "Hair".
- The facility was latterly owned and operated by Mighty River Power.
- Buckie Shipyard were latterly part of the Lithgow Group.
- Originally run by ARCO and latterly run by Perenco.
- The original 1859 freight-only docks branch (latterly known as the Ferry Road branch) left the later route towards Cogan Junction at the station - latterly accessed by means of a ground frame and connected to the 'down' line towards Barry, it remained in regular use until the mid 1980s to serve several oil depots and a scrapyard but has since been closed & lifted.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!