Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- In October 2007, Pocket Books released a trade paperback omnibus "Mortal Wounds", which collected "Double Dealer", "Sin City", and "Cold Burn" into a single volume.
- is the intermediate state in which the soul of the deceased is transferred across the boundaries of the mortal realm into a kind of "cold sleep" where the soul will rest until the "Qiyamah" or End Time (Judgement Day).
- "Mortal Shell" is an action role-playing video game developed by Cold Symmetry and published by Playstack.
- Phrases such as "who gathers all things mortal; with cold immortal hands" and "Here life has death for neighbour" are examples of the specific diction used to portray a negative tone toward religion, linking directly to the theme of life and death of the poem, as Proserpine is a symbol of the threshold between life and death.
- He suffered a mortal wound while his forces collapsed into disarray.
- He can will himself into an invisible immaterial state and in said phantom form fire destructive bolts of pure "radiation-free" atomic energy from his hands and fly at the speed of light as well as quickly heal himself of any injuries received in his mortal flesh and blood form.
- Investigating the murders complicates the reaper's primary role of guiding the deceased to their respective afterlife, especially after he falls in love with a mortal woman - which leads him to break supernatural rules against involvement in human affairs.
- These common qualities have given her work a kind of grandeur, a romantic overtone suggesting knights in mortal combat."
- He also opposed the opening of the theater in Santiago; he claimed that attending comedies there was a mortal sin.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!