|NOUN || the mustard family | - |
|SYNO ||Brassicaceae | Cruciferae | family Brassicaceae | ...|
NOUN article.ind sg | pl
Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- "Conringia" is a genus of plants in the mustard family known commonly as hare's ear mustards.
- A member of the mustard family, it is typified by a four petal flower which blooms in a cluster on a single stalk above a single pair of toothed stem leaves each divided into three broad leaflets.
- This plant is also known for belonging to the mustard family and producing black mustard seeds.
- Cauliflower is one of several vegetables in the species "Brassica oleracea" in the genus "Brassica", which is in the Brassicaceae (or mustard) family.
- This minor planet was named after "Lunaria" (commonly known as "honesty"), a flowering plant in the mustard family.
- is a genus of plants in the cabbage and mustard family (Brassicaceae).
- "Siliques" are present in many members of the mustard family, Brassicaceae, but some species have "silicles" instead.
- "Aubrietia" is a synonym for any of the approximately 20 species of trailing, purple-flowered plants of the genus "Aubrieta", part of the mustard family, Brassicaceae.
- "Euchloe ausonides", the large marble It lays eggs on the terminal flower buds of a variety of plants in the mustard family, including introduced Eurasian species, and the larvae feed on the buds, flowers and fruit of these plants.
- Thale cress, a member of the mustard family and one of the most-studied plants in the world, normally turns red under harsh conditions.
- The mustard plant is any one of several plant species in the genera "Brassica" and "Sinapis" in the family Brassicaceae (the mustard family).
- "Capsella bursa-pastoris", known as shepherd's purse because of its triangular flat fruits, which are purse-like, is a small annual and ruderal flowering plant in the mustard family (Brassicaceae).
- It is a member of the genus "Brassica" of the mustard family, Brassicaceae ("Brassica rapa" var. ...
- The larvae feed mostly on plants of the mustard family.
- Colman was from the Colman's mustard family, and was the son of Lettice Elizabeth Evelyn Adeane and Geoffrey Colman.
- It is also home to "Degenia velebitica", an endemic and protected species of plant in the mustard family discovered in 1907 by the Hungarian botanist Árpád von Degen.
- It is a member of the genus "Erysimum" in the mustard family, the Brassicaceae.
- His grandson, through his fourth daughter, Lettice, was Sir Timothy Colman [...] of the Colman's mustard family.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!