|ADJ || mythopoeic | more mythopoeic | most mythopoeic |
ADJ positive | comparative | superlative
Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- His works include mythopoeic novels which parody or take as their theme various aspects of mythology, history or literature and develop them in new and often humorous ways.
- Considered a seminal figure of the mythopoeic strain of Canadian poetry, Jones is also a highly respected essayist and translator.
- After working for a year as a radio producer for the Canadian Broadcasting Corporation, Mathews began a PhD at the University of Toronto where he was an unconvinced student of the mythopoeic theorist and critic Northrop Frye.
- In addition to the periodicals, the society formed The Mythopoeic Press to publish material by and about writers of mythopoeic and fantastic literature, especially focused on The Inklings.
- Taylor Swift conceived her eighth studio album, "Folklore", as a set of mythopoeic visuals in her mind, a result of her imagination "running wild" while isolating herself during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- The Mythopoeic Society exists to promote mythopoeic literature, partly by way of the Mythopoeic Awards.
- Taylor Swift conceived "Folklore" as a set of mythopoeic visuals in her mind, a result of her imagination "running wild" while isolating herself during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- The Mythopoeic Society is a literary organization devoted to the study of mythopoeic literature, particularly the works of J.
- She is mentioned in Spenser's poem "The Faerie Queene" (1590) as Gwendolene, and appears in the mythopoeic writings of William Blake as one of the twelve Daughters of Albion.
- Many other terms have been proposed: magical thinking, pre-philosophical thought, mythopoeic thought and others.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!