Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- The NSEC contains only multiple choice questions. The questions include physical chemistry, organic chemistry, and inorganic chemistry.
- Netaji Subhash Engineering College or NSEC is a graduate and undergraduate engineering college of eastern India located in Kolkata, West Bengal, India.
- At the summit, the United Kingdom agreed to re-engage with the North Seas Energy Cooperation (NSEC) which it had previously left in January 2020.
- The School is the site of an almost overwhelming array of basic and advanced research installations which include both the NSEC and the MRSEC NSF-funded interdisciplinary research centers, as well as the Columbia High-Beta Tokamak, the Robert A.W.
- She is also the leader of the Societal Implications of Nanotechnology group in the Nanoscale Science and Engineering Center (NSEC), funded by the National Science Foundation.
- is the William Lincoln Smith Chair and University Distinguished Professor, and Director of National Science Foundation’s Nanoscale Science and Engineering Center (NSEC) for High-rate Nanomanufacturing and the NSF Center for Nano and Microcontamination Control at Northeastern University in Boston, Massacusetts.
- The NSEC and NSEC3 records are used to provide cryptographic evidence of the non-existence of any Resource Record (RR).
- The NHS is a five-year curriculum adopting the NSEC and Basic Education Curriculum (BEC) modified with emphasis on livelihood-orientation.
- In 2005, the administration phased out the New Secondary Curriculum (NSEC) and replaced the NSEC section with a Science Curriculum section.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!