Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- In August 2022, the Hudson's Bay Company announced it would be reviving the Zellers brand through online shopping and physical locations (more pop-up shops) in spring 2023.
- Michael Aldrich is considered the developer of the predecessor to online shopping.
- The rapidly increasing number of Internet users in China has also generated a large online shopping base in the country.
- Easily accessible and up-to-date medicinal product information can contribute to the health literacy. Online shopping is usually more informationally rich than shopping at physical stores traveled to and usually has higher comparability and customizability.
- The widespread public acceptance of online shopping has been a major trigger for disintermediation in some industries.
- (2019, April 3). Online shopping overtakes a major part of retail for the first time ever.
- In 2019, Marshalls began operating a website for online shopping.
- When shopping retail order from a warehouse, such as for online shopping, multiple items are often placed in a single box (secondary packaging) for cheaper and easier transportation and tracking.
- crackdown of websites that sell counterfeit goods, and was timed to coincide with "Cyber Monday," the start of the holiday online shopping season.
- On November 1, 2013, Canadian Tire returned to online shopping with delivery to stores.
- Other forms of automation can also be an integral part of online shopping, for example, the deployment of automated warehouse robotics such as that applied by Amazon using Kiva Systems.
- Unlike its major competitors, Morrisons did not make an early entry into offering online shopping.
- Its service, branded "American Express ADVANCE" included card account info, travel booking, stock prices from Shearson Lehman, and even online shopping, through its Merchandise Services division.
- Before the widespread adoption of the Internet and World Wide Web, the United Kingdom's first national major-brands online shopping service was developed by the UK arm of CompuServe/CIS as part of its proprietary closed-system collection of consumer services.
- A web portal is a website that provides a broad array of services, such as search engines, e-mail, online shopping, and forums.
- Analyst Marshal Cohen of The NPD Group claimed in 2020 that Black Friday is declining in favor of online shopping, and that the COVID-19 pandemic has accelerated this process.
- He also predicted music and movie downloads, online shopping, access to online encyclopedias and newspapers and the widespread use of online banking transactions.
- Prodigy offered online banking, stock trading, advertising and online shopping before the World Wide Web became widely used, but was largely unable to capitalize on these "early mover" advantages.
- According to federal prosecutors, Kopiloff used LimeWire to search other people's computers for inadvertently shared financial information and then used it to obtain credit cards for an online shopping spree.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!