|NOUN || an online translation | online translations |
NOUN article.ind sg | pl
Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- Project Lingua, or just Lingua is an online translation community formed in the end of 2006 with the goal of translating articles from the global citizen media project Global Voices Online from English into other languages, opening lines of distributed communication between bloggers across the world.
- There is also an online translation. In Greek, there is also the 9th century translation of Nicetas Byzantios referred earlier in the article.
- The online translation journals now only publish "selected" articles from the original Russian-language journal, which is also available online from 2006.
- The Tibetan and Himalayan Library is working on a new online translation of the "Blue Annals".
- Nipun is an online translation system aimed to translate various application in Hindi. It is part of "Akshargram Network".
- Pootle is an online translation management tool with a translation interface.
- The public domain status of "The Emphatic Diaglott" has made it a popular online translation.
- Madison registered "Talossa" The former Association of Talossan Language Organisations (ATLO) maintained a website describing the language for new learners, providing language information, research and online translation to and from English.
- An online translation by Patrick Moran includes the Chinese text.
- In the 2000s, online translation services began incorporating TM.
- A fan translation was created by noted online translation group Aeon Genesis.
- The filtering regime pervasively filtered pornographic content, several gay and lesbian information or dating pages, and several online translation services.
- Dozens of translators used a specially-made online translation system to make the website available in more than 20 languages.
- a developer of online translation programs that holds the Guinness World Record for the highest number of downloads of a language solution software, is based in Or Yehuda.
- released their handheld Dixau text scanner capable of scanning and recognizing English text and then translating it into Korean using online translation tools such as Wikipedia or Google Translate.
- Lingoes also offers a whole-text translation ability using online translation service providers like Google Translate, Yahoo!
- According to blogger Jeffrey Hill from The English Blog the community features made Jollo an interesting alternative to other online translation services.
- This is due to the fact that there are several online translation services in order to record and relay information in real time, across several different languages.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!