Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- Developing oocytes are arranged within the ovariole in an ontogenic series, with early stage oocytes toward the anterior and later stage oocytes posterior.
- In mammalian oocytes, the process of meiotic arrest and meiotic maturation is controlled by in large part by cAMP concentrations in the cell.
- The females carried an average of 49,544 oocytes, with the larger fishes have a greater number of oocytes.
- The potential of cryopreserved IVM oocytes from cancer patients remain unknown.
- The little fire ant "Wasmannia auropunctata" produces unique kinds of meiotic oocytes with a drastic reduction in recombination.
- Oogonium are the stem cells for oocytes, and were previously thought to be depleted during development during the production of the primary oocytes.
- A follow-up experiment utilized 20-hydroxyecdysone, an ecdysone known to enhance maturation and size of oocytes.
- "Xenopus" oocytes are a leading system in their own right for studies of various systems, including ion transport and channel physiology.
- The immature oocytes are retrieved from the artificial ovary and cultured in vitro for a further 24–48 hours, allowing them to mature oocytes which are ready for IVF or vitrification (cryopreservation).
- Dissection studies have revealed that females with mature oocytes in their ovaries and females with oocytes in the stage of vitellogenesis have strongly dilated crops.
- 2017: Aspirated first oocytes from Whiterhino in Africa. Culture of 2 cell and 4 cell embryos from rhino oocytes.
- Whole genome bisulfite sequencing has also been applied to developmental biology studies in which non-CG methylation was discovered prevalent in pluripotent stem cells and oocytes.
- The first pattern was filamentous ovarioles with no oocytes (eggs) seen.
- Oogenesis results in the formation of both primary oocytes during fetal period, and of secondary oocytes after it as part of ovulation.
- Such an observation suggests that the symbiodinium were incorporated into the gametes, the oocytes, during oogenesis– the cellular division process yielding haploid oocytes.
- In IVF or its derivatives, "fertilization rate" may be used to measure how many oocytes become fertilized by sperm cells.
- Spawning occurs all year, with seasonal peaks. Oocytes measure between [...] and [...].
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!