Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- Sexual reproduction occurs through isogamous means, but occasionally depending on the species, it can also be isogamous or oogamous.
- They are oogamous - fusion between the small male gamete and the large female gamete.
- Oogamy is found in most species that reproduce sexually, all higher species being oogamous.
- Isogamous reproduction evolved independently in several lineages of plants and animals to anisogamous species with gametes of male and female types and subsequently to oogamous species in which the female gamete is very much larger than the male and has no ability to move.
- Reproduce sexually (sexual reproduction is oogamous) and asexually 2011.
- The sexual reproduction of oogamous is where reproduction occurs by the union of mobile male and immobile female gametes.
- They are oogamous, with microscopic gametophytes.
- All sexual reproduction in rhodophytes is oogamous.
- or dissimilar or oogamous.
- Similar patterns exist in Greg Egan's novel "Schild's Ladder" and his novella "Oceanic" or in Storm Constantine's book series "Wraeththu" about an oogamous magical race that arose from mutant human beings.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!