|NOUN || oogenesis | oogeneses |
NOUN article.ind sg | pl
Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- During "Drosophila" oogenesis, signaling between the germline and the soma leads to the establishment of anterior-posterior polarity in the egg and the embryo.
- Oogonia are the cells that turn into primary oocytes in oogenesis. They are diploid, i.e.
- Through "in vitro" maturation, folliculogenesis and latter parts of oogenesis are being mimicked outside of the ovaries- trying to recreate the conditions for these processes.
- During oogenesis in the nematode "Caenorhabditis elegans" the sister chromatid, or even the same DNA molecule, can serve as a meiotic repair template for both crossover and non-crossover recombination.
- The border cells are a cluster of 6-8 cells that migrate in the ovariole of the fruit-fly "Drosophila melanogaster," during the process of oogenesis.
- In a larger perspective, the whole folliculogenesis, from primordial to preovulatory follicle, belongs to the stage of ootidogenesis of oogenesis.
- Studies show that the mourning cloaks use endocrine mechanisms similar to other lepidopterans to regulate female specific protein synthesis, oogenesis, and male and female reproductive gland development.
- This inequality is due to the importance of phosphorus in the synthesis of nucleic acids during oogenesis.
- Oogenesis consists of several sub-processes: oocytogenesis, ootidogenesis, and finally maturation to form an ovum (oogenesis proper).
- The formation of an oocyte is called oocytogenesis, which is a part of oogenesis.
- Furthermore, the Dufour's gland of the parasitic "Vespula austriaca" wasp releases substances that prevent oogenesis in workers to suppress reproduction in host workers.
- A subsequent study in 1997 by Bione "et al." established a link between human DIA and oogenesis, with a defect in the gene leading to premature ovarian failure.
- Staufen proteins are encoded and produced very early in oogenesis.
- Drosophila melanogaster's postnatal oogenesis cycle is well characterized; however, invertebrates lack the genetic similarity to allow translation of the same findings into mammals.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!