Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- Effects of the QBO include mixing of stratospheric ozone by the secondary circulation caused by the QBO, modification of monsoon precipitation, and an influence on stratospheric circulation in northern hemisphere winter (mediated partly by a change in the frequency of sudden stratospheric warmings).
- Many NMVOCs carry importance due to their influence on atmospheric ozone.
- Jennifer Logan is an atmospheric scientist known for her research on how human activities influence the atmosphere, particularly with respect to biomass burning and the ozone hole.
- Salby was the first to document the influence of meteorological variability on long-term stratospheric ozone changes.
- The SBUV is capable of determining the global ozone concentration in the stratosphere to an absolute accuracy of 1 percent; the vertical distribution of atmospheric ozone to an absolute accuracy of 5 percent; the long-term solar spectral irradiance from 160 to 400 nm Photochemical process and the influence of “trace” constituents on the ozone layer.
- Shandong Province and Tianjin Municipality have a "significant influence on Beijing's air quality", partly due to the prevailing south/southeasterly flow during the summer and the mountains to the north and northwest.
- Australia's proximity to Antarctica raises concerns about sea-level rise and changes in ocean currents which influence climate.
- Nevertheless, its existence did significantly influence the marine life of its time.
- The size of the particles in question tends to influence the toxicity of the fumes, with smaller particles presenting a greater danger.
- She used the optical resonance of alkaline atoms emitted into the atmosphere by rockets and her measurements revealed the influence of solar activity and particle precipitation.
- Short-lived climate pollutants (SLCPs) are agents that have relatively short lifetime in the atmosphere – a few days to a few decades – and a warming influence on climate.
- GMAW produces smoke containing particles of various types of oxides, and the size of the particles tends to influence the toxicity of the fumes.
- Despite financial constraints, ACF continued to extend its influence through initiatives such as the Green Jobs Unit, which promoted employment creating environmental solutions; the alliance with the National Farmers Federation, which was renewed in 1996 and again in 2000; and the establishment of the GeneEthics Network to focus on the impact of genetic engineering.
- The World Bank influences environmental governance through other actors, particularly the GEF.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!