|NOUN || quadrilogy | quadrilogies |
NOUN article.ind sg | pl
Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- The 2003 "Alien Quadrilogy" nine-DVD box set included all four films and an additional disc for each film with behind-the-scenes footage and featurettes (including a three-hour documentary, "Superior Firepower: The Making of Aliens"), and theatrical and extended cuts of each film.
- "Alien 3" was first released on Blu-ray in 2010, as part of the 6-disc "Alien Anthology" boxed set which included all of the features from the "Alien Quadrilogy" DVD set and more.
- In addition to continuing the "Type" naming of the quadrilogy, the album title draws influence from the Star Trek Original Series episode City on the Edge of Forever.
- Yamamoto was booked to fight a quadrilogy bout with Naoki Ishikawa at AJKF Spring Storm on April 24, 2008.
- The term "quadrilogy", using the Latin prefix quadri- instead of the Greek, and first recorded in 1865, has also been used for marketing the "Alien" movies.
- The music video was released as part of the Gravity Quadrilogy and stars McGraw as the bartender. It was directed by Trey Fanjoy.
- Weaver won a DVDX Award for Best Audio Commentary (New for DVD) for her audio participation, among numerous other members of the crew, in the audio commentary of "Alien" in its 2003-reissue in "Alien Quadrilogy".
- The species' binomial names are given in Latin as either "Internecivus raptus" (meant as "murderous thief") in the "Alien Quadrilogy" DVD or "Lingua foeda acheronsis" (meant as "foul tongue from Acheron") in some comic books.
- Burns also has one of the largest private collections of memorabilia from the Alien franchise - a short documentary about his collection was included in the 2003 Alien Quadrilogy DVD collection and the subsequent 2010 Alien Anthology Blu-Ray set.
- In 2011, Maurizio Fantoni Minnella shot "Tonight on Jenin", a documentary about the experience of the cinema and Jenin's inhabitants. The documentary is part of Palestinian Quadrilogy.
- Between 2004 and 2016, Tang played the leading roles in several films directed by Patrick Kong, most notably his "Love Quadrilogy" — "Marriage with a Fool" (2006), "Love Is Not All Around" (2007), "L for Love L for Lies" (2008) and "Anniversary" (2016) — which also starred Alex Fong as the leading actor.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!