|NOUN || a rabbit leg | rabbit legs |
NOUN article.ind sg | pl
Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- Other recipes called "à la Bourguignonne" with similar garnishes are found in the mid-19th century for leg of lamb and for rabbit.
- He continues to perform in his one-person shows "Saint Pancreas" and "Break a Leg" and in a monthly comedy club called Funny Rabbit.
- Missing the lower half of his right leg, he performed under the stage names "Peg" or "Peg Leg" Lightfoot in myriad minstrel companies including Alexander Tolliver's "Big Show" and "Smart Set", and The Rabbit's Foot Minstrels from as early as 1913 into the mid-1950s.
- Some of them were decorated with rabbit paw or cut resembling a Latin S, and many have the stamp LEG IIII FF indicating that the bricks were made in the local workshop of the Fourth Flavia legion that was stationed in Singidunum.
- In the case of solo player, the rabbit must stand on one leg, then jump to chase and touch any part of the body of other children who have run away.
- In this leg's Roadblock, one team member had to pick a rabbit and run it through a rabbit show jumping course without knocking over any of the obstacles to get their next clue.
- On the way Badger meets a hungry stoat eating a rabbit who tells Badger that this winter is likely to half the population of White Deer Park.
- In a study of foxes in the UK, researchers were unintentionally snaring brown hares about as frequently as the intended foxes until they improved their methods, using larger wire with rabbit stops to eliminate the unwanted catch of the brown hares.
- Oswald the Lucky Rabbit enters into an airplane race across the Atlantic Ocean.
- The rabbit then takes off the bear's boot and gives a tickle on the foot, therefore incapacitating the bear who laughs uncontrollably.
- A selection from recent years includes: Rabbit burns down pavilion; Hot-air balloons stop play; Cricketers arrested for dancing naked; Fine leg arrives by parachute; Fried calamari stopped play; Umpire locked in ground overnight..
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!