Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
- "O Pobre Rabequista" ("The Poor Rabeca Player") is an oil painting, 1855 (oil on canvas 170 X 122 cm), by José Rodrigues.
- The Concertino for Violin and Orchestra is a virtuosic work for violin inspired by the sonorities of the rabeca (Brazilian folk fiddle) and re-contextualized for the classical violin.
- The other residents were his wife Reina Italiaender, their sons Jacob and Abraham Italiaender, his sister Rachel Italiaender, his niece Rabeca Moresco, bookkeeper Isaac Wessely floor clerk Martha Moses and one maid.
- He recorded his only disc when he was 78, the CD featured 12 singles with Cape Verdean traditional music, "Chamado Caldo de Rabeca" (fiddle, stringed instrument), the disc was made in partnership of a musician of Czech origin Martin Schaefer, known for his creations within gypsy music in Central Europe.
- The rabeca is thought to have originated in the Entre-Douro-e-Minho region of northern Portugal, especially in the areas around Amarante during the 18th century. Rabeca have also sephardic origins.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!