Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- This area of California is located in the Trinity/Shasta/Cascade Region, near the Oregon border, and is easily reached via State Routes 299 and 96 (the "Bigfoot Scenic Byway").
- The Arkansas Highway 23, the Pig Trail Scenic Byway, runs near the town as well, a popular route with tourists and motorcyclists.
- The ride follows the Appalachian Highlands Scenic Byway then ends at the top of Cheaha Mountain, Alabama's highest point.
- Through Illinois, I-55 largely follows the 1940 alignment of the former US 66, now Historic US 66 (Illinois Route 66 Scenic Byway).
- The southernmost point of the Volcanic Legacy Scenic Byway, Lake Almanor, is in Plumas County.
- River Road, running parallel with the Au Sable River, is a designated National Scenic Byway.
- The river flows down a broad Appalachian valley, passing Hawk's Nest overlook on the Upper Delaware Scenic Byway.
- Whidbey Island's State Routes 525/20 is the only nationally designated Scenic Byway on an island.
- South Dakota contains two National Scenic Byways. The Peter Norbeck National Scenic Byway is in the Black Hills, while the Native American Scenic Byway runs along the Missouri River in the north-central part of the state.
- Cliff Drive, in Kessler Park on the North Bluffs, is a designated State Scenic Byway.
- The location became a historical landmark, part of a scenic byway that was opened to the public in 1922 and is currently part of a [...] "circle trail" that begins and ends in Apache Junction.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!