|NOUN || a scenic designer | scenic designers |
NOUN article.ind sg | pl
Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- The "tableaux vivants" were designed by Ben Ali Haggin from 1917 to 1925. Joseph Urban was the scenic designer for the Follies shows starting in 1915.
- Though he is most famous for his contributions to photography, he was also an accomplished painter, scenic designer, and a developer of the diorama theatre.
- His older sister Yvonne (born 1913, later Yvonne Pène du Bois McKenney) would become a painter and their cousin Raoul Pene Du Bois would become a noted costume and scenic designer.
- Russell Patterson (December 26, 1893 – March 17, 1977) was an American cartoonist, illustrator and scenic designer.
- Joseph Urban (May 26, 1872 – July 10, 1933) was an Austrian-American architect, illustrator, and scenic designer.
- The scenic designer Hainer Hill was among the photographers.
- Christopher Horner (born 1955) is an American anthropologist and scenic designer.
- The set dressing department works under the director, producer and scenic designer.
- Holloway is a relative of the English architect and scenic designer Oliver Percy Bernard.
- The conductor was Iosif Truffi and scenic designer was Mikhail Vrubel.
- Jim Clayburgh (born 23 May 1949) is a scenic designer.
- Robbins won the Tony Award for Best Choreographer, and Oliver Smith won the Tony for Best Scenic Designer.
- Colin Cant is a British television director, producer and scenic designer, best known for his work for the children's department of BBC Television from the 1970s to the 1990s.
- He then moved to New York City in 1939 and worked for a scenic designer.
- MacNeil became a naturalized American citizen in 1997. He is the father of award-winning theatre scenic designer Ian MacNeil.
- The starting point for a scenic designer is often the question: "How do we generate creative ideas?
- Considered a technical rather than an artistic field, it is primarily the practical implementation of a scenic designer's artistic vision.
- Boris Aronson (October 15, 1898 – November 16, 1980) was an American scenic designer for Broadway and Yiddish theatre. He won the Tony Award for Scenic Design six times in his career.
- (born Edward Godwin; 16 January 1872 – 29 July 1966), sometimes known as Gordon Craig, was an English modernist theatre practitioner; he worked as an actor, director and scenic designer, as well as developing an influential body of theoretical writings.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!