Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- For the purpose of implementation of the SEZ, GIFT Company Limited has set up an SPV (Special Purpose Vehicle) (100% subsidiary of GIFTCL) namely GIFT SEZ Ltd, designated as the developer organization of the SEZ.
- As of January 2010, there were six free-trade zones (FTZ) and 16 special economic zones (SEZ) in Iran. More FTZ and SEZ are planned in Iran.
- Ministry of Commerce have granted a single SEZ status for entire 246 acres of land in December 2011.
- The Port of Ngqura is a deep-water port adjacent to Coega SEZ, 20 km northeast of Port Elizabeth on the east coast (Indian Ocean) of South Africa.
- The Mundra SEZ is the largest port-led operational and notified multi-product SEZ in India that offers land banks for large-scale industries for manufacturing set-up based upon cluster-based development for various industries.
- In 2009, students won the Global Citizenship Award at the International KWN finals in Japan for their video called "Dansez What You Can’t Sez".
- Bharat Forge's Special Economic Zone (SEZ) named as Khed City is the biggest SEZ in Pune spread over 1,000 hectares (4200Acre) of notified land in Khed taluka.
- Moradabad SEZ offers access to the global telecommunication network, uninterrupted power supply and efficient local transport system.
- A local fermented food stuff is "sez". The traditional catalyzing agent used in the preparation of fermented foods and beverages is called "balam" in the Kumaon Division and "balma" in Garhwal Division.
- Despite claiming to be a special economic zone (SEZ), Shwe Kokko is not an officially sanctioned SEZ, which are established in accordance with Myanmar's SEZ laws.
- or abbreviated as Sei Mangkei KEK, is a Special Economic Zone (SEZ) located in Bosar Maligas district, Simalungun Regency, North Sumatra, Indonesia.
- The Cayman Enterprise City SEZ officially launched on Friday, 3 February 2012.
- IV Prague Biennale di Praga, curated by Giancarlo Politi ed Helena Kontova, sez". Italian Newbrow," curated by Ivan Quaroni, Praga, Repubblica Ceca.
- The provincial economy is now dominated by the Golden Triangle Special Economic Zone (GT SEZ).
- Road where it meets with a link road to National Highway 59 and Supper Corridor which is an upcoming hub for IT mega campus like TCS SEZ, Infosys SEZ and new sport complex.
- A 12,000 acre Special Economic Zone (SEZ) is being set up in the vicinity of the port by the Krishnapatnam Infratech Private Limited, a special purpose vehicle set up by KPCL.
- It has both SEZ (Special Economic Zone) and non-SEZ options.
- A number of SEZ projects has emerged in this stretch, making it the SEZ corridor of Chennai.
- Yatra Capital Ltd will invest the funds in the IT SEZ component of the Calcutta Riverside project in lieu of 50 per cent equity stake in the SEZ.
- The signs usually began with "Freddy 'sez'". Some Freddy messages included "Again & Again Yankees Prove "They Are Great", and "Fans, We Got To Help Yankees "Out Of Slumps".
- It is a multi product SEZ and Andhra Pradesh State's largest SEZ; it spreads over 5595.47 acres.
- 22 [...] Archivio di Stato di Siena, Catasto Leopoldino, sez. L, f. 25.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!