Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- Aaliyah's sinuously sung concerns are playfully dismissed in Timbaland's featured rap.
- Palpable in its entire length, the crest is convex superiorly but is sinuously curved, being concave inward in front, concave outward behind.
- The sinuously designed Chapel Ride was therefore lined with Bhutan Pine trees on its south side.
- Music described "Check on It" as "sinuously brilliant".
- Brooks of Pitchfork called the song "an exquisite, mid-tempo dance track with a sinuously insistent bass line that fuels the electric slide togetherness of the party."
- The novel received mostly positive reviews with "The Guardian" calling it "an intriguing, sinuously attractive book".
- It shows the River Thames curving sinuously from left to right past the viewpoint.
- Hollar's panorama has a single viewpoint, and shows the River Thames curving sinuously from left to right past the viewpoint.
- There is a crown of numerous long, pinkish thread-like tentacles which writhe sinuously even when broken off.
- James Hamilton from the "RM" Dance Update called it a "sinuously sultry Heather Small moaned Mike Pickering creation".
- The distal outline is very strongly sinuously curved, forming a wide, shallow upper portion and a much narrower basal portion.
- "Liard" #316 is the French word for "eastern cottonwood". Liard River extends sinuously between Alaska Highway kilometers 761 and 991.
- It flows sinuously making a W-shape around Gulyana and creates typical potohari landscape.
- Another critic noted that there "is not a superfluous quaver in "Kullervo" and admired the "sinuously coiled melodies [...] quirky ostinato figures, long-held pedal-points, sardonically percussive setting of arioso dialogue".
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!