Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- All victims developed nausea, vomiting, abdominal pain, sinus bradycardia, and hypotension.
- This most commonly occurs in the setting of a sinus bradycardia.
- Furthermore, approximately 20% of those with CPVT have a slow resting heart rate known as a sinus bradycardia.
- Although the most common arrhythmia is sinus bradycardia, asystole can be seen in its severe form.
- For example, an inherited mutation of a highly conserved residue in the CNBD of the HCN4 protein (S672R) is associated with inherited sinus bradycardia.
- Like other non-selective beta blockers, levobunolol is contraindicated in patients with airway diseases such as asthma and severe chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), as well as heart problems such as sinus bradycardia, second- or third-degree atrioventricular block, sick sinus syndrome, and cardiogenic shock.
- If the rate is too fast, then it is sinus tachycardia, and if it is too slow, then it is sinus bradycardia.
- Bradycardia (also sinus bradycardia) is a slow resting heart rate, commonly under 60 beats per minute (BPM) as determined by an electrocardiogram.
- The upregulation of mir-370-3p in the sinus node leads to downregulation of the pacemaker ion channel, HCN4, and thus downregulation of the corresponding ionic current, which causes sinus bradycardia.
- In tests, minor cardiac arrhythmias occurred slightly more often in cooled infants, however the effect was not unexpected because mild sinus bradycardia is known to be associated with hypothermia.
- This can be mistaken for sinus bradycardia if the PAC is buried in the T wave since the PAC will reset the SA node and lead to a long P–P interval.
- Developing sinus arrest, sinus node exit block, sinus bradycardia, atrioventricular block, and other types of abnormal rhythms are also common complications.
- In June 2003, doctors implanted a pacemaker into Voinovich's heart because his heart rate had slowed down due to progressive sinus bradycardia.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!