|NOUN || a strength athlete | strength athletes |
NOUN article.ind sg | pl
Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- This earned him the right to compete alongside the top strength athletes in the world at the Moscow Super Series 2004 (known as the 2004 Russia Grand Prix, although in 2004 this was not part of the WSM Super Series and again later in the year at Europe's Strongest Man in Poland).
- 4 by the International Federation of Strength Athletes.
- From 1979 until his unfortunate death in 1995, Don Ross was an extremely popular writer, story teller, and advocate of all bodybuilders and strength athletes.
- He was ranked fourth in the world by the International Federation of Strength Athletes at the time of his death.
- He is also the current president of the Canadian Federation of Strength Athletes.
- The International Federation of Strength Athletes (IFSA or IFSA Strongman) was an international governing body for strongman competition.
- After retiring from strength sports, Jamie became an International Federation of Strength Athletes judge, and ran his own gym.
- "MILO: A Journal For Serious Strength Athletes" was a quarterly journal dedicated to strength sports, published by IronMind.
- is an American niche market business based in Nevada City, California, that specializes in "tools of the trade for serious strength athletes."
- World Class Events ("WCE") ran the Super Series in co-operation with the International Federation of Strength Athletes ("IFSA") from 2001 to 2004 until IFSA cut ties with WCE and World's Strongest Man and began promoting their own grand prix events and world championships.
- He was forced to return his prize money, stripped of the International Federation of Strength Athletes points from the event, and received a one-year ban from competition.
- Also, in the past, Riku Kiri, Jouko Ahola and Janne Virtanen have been the greatest strength athletes in the country, participating in the World's Strongest Man competition between 1993 and 2000.
- Staged in Quebec, Canada, it was begun as a tribute to Louis Cyr and was notable for the quality of the strength athletes it attracted, which included a number of winners of the World's Strongest Man competition, including Jón Páll Sigmarsson, Bill Kazmaier and Magnús Ver Magnússon.
- In 2004 he won the overall title for the World Strongman Cup having thrown in his lot with them as opposed to the International Federation of Strength Athletes.
- In previous years, the schism between the International Federation of Strength Athletes and the organisers of WSM had meant that certain athletes were forbidden to compete, undermining the credentials of the competition.
- It was notable for that reason and for the quality of the strength athletes it attracted, which included every winner of the World's Strongest Man competition from 1980 onwards including Jón Páll Sigmarsson, Geoff Capes and Bill Kazmaier from the 1980s right up to the five time WSM champion Mariusz Pudzianowski and four time WSM champion Žydrūnas Savickas, both of whom were never able to capture the WMPC title.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!