|NOUN || a toggle button | toggle buttons |
NOUN article.ind sg | pl
Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- Keyboard, mouse and joystick buttons can be used to toggle tracking settings, including the virtual centre location (like adjusting the seat position in a car) and individually toggle axes and outputs.
- At the sides of the panel are shortcut buttons to Load and Save games, toggle the current day display, access the game's Configuration menu, skip already-seen dialogue and have the game run on automatic.
- They also have mechanical buttons to toggle common aspect ratios like (4:3 or 16:9), and underscanning or overscanning a picture to see lines in the vertical blanking interval (VBI) of video, and check if subtitles in VBI were inserted properly or not.
- 16 quick settings buttons in the notification drawer enable users to toggle features including Wi-Fi connectivity and the proprietary Smart Stay.
- Some of the modifications Google had done to differentiate Pixel UI with stock Android included the setting toggle's buttons colors, and 24/7 online support which allowed the user to get direct support from Google's customer support.
- There are five physical buttons on the front of the Mondo, located under the display to toggle standby, and to provide shortcuts to the phone, messages, calendar and contacts features.
- Pressing one of the 1-10 buttons would select the first channel in that slot; pressing the same button again would toggle to the second channel.
- Instead of switches, the Flashback 2 console has several buttons, some of which are used to adjust power and reset it.
- Depending on the circumstance, buttons may be designated to be pushed only once and execute a command, while others may be used to receive instant feed back and may require the user to click more than once to receive the desired result.
- Its buttons are positioned towards the center of the device instead of near the lower screen, and its shoulder buttons are concave in shape and relatively thicker than those of the 3DS.
- Generally, there are three buttons: UP, RUN, and DOWN.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!