|ADJ || vasoactive | more vasoactive | most vasoactive |
ADJ positive | comparative | superlative
Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- Aviptadil is an injectable synthetic formulation of human vasoactive intestinal peptide (VIP).
- Buflomedil, sold under the brand name Loftyl, is a vasoactive drug used to treat claudication or the symptoms of peripheral arterial disease.
- In gastrointestinal smooth muscle, the slow-wave threshold can be altered by input from endogenous and exogenous innervation, as well as excitatory (acetylcholine and Substance P) and inhibitory (vasoactive intestinal peptide and nitric oxide) compounds.
- Glucagon/gastric inhibitory polypeptide/secretin/vasoactive intestinal peptide hormones are a family of evolutionarily related peptide hormones that regulate activity of G-protein-coupled receptors from the secretin receptor family.
- VPAC1 is a receptor for vasoactive intestinal peptide (VIP), a small neuropeptide.
- Hormones secreted include somatostatin, motilin, cholecystokinin, neurotensin, vasoactive intestinal peptide, and enteroglucagon.
- Vasoactive drugs are typically administered using a volumetric infusion device (IV pump).
- The resulting ischemia prompts further release of vasoactive substances including prostaglandins, free radicals, and thrombotic/mitotic growth factors, completing a vicious cycle of inflammatory changes.
- Vasoactive intestinal peptide, also known as vasoactive intestinal polypeptide or VIP, is a peptide hormone that is vasoactive in the intestine.
- The fibroma cavernosum or angiofibroma, consists of many often dilated vessels, it is a vasoactive tumor occurring almost exclusively in adolescent males.
- LBT-3627 is an experimental peptide drug derived from vasoactive intestinal peptide (VIP) that can change the behavior of immune cells so they protect dopamine-producing cells rather than attacking them.
- The sphincter of Oddi is relaxed by the hormone cholecystokinin via vasoactive intestinal peptide.
- The use of vasoactive agents for people with pulmonary hypertension with left heart disease or hypoxemic lung diseases may cause harm and unnecessary expense.
- Blisters occur specifically at vasoactive pressure sites between 48 to 72 hours after the start of unconsciousness.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!