|NOUN || a video call | video calls |
NOUN article.ind sg | pl
Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- They can meet with a counselor face-to-face or video call and will also have unlimited access to self-care apps through Lyra Health Inc.
- There have been four causes identified: The size of the faces on the screen and amount of eye contact required, looking at yourself during the video call is tiring, remaining still during the video call to stay in the screen, and communicating without gestures and non-verbal cues.
- Mobile Termination Rate (MTR) for video call is yet to be fixed by operator / regulator.
- Because the scammers often look nothing like the photos they send to the victims, the scammers rarely meet the victims face to face or even in a video call.
- One of the exclusive features include the integration with Windows Live Messenger, by having a Windows Live Call button that can be used to easily initiate a video call.
- After leaving the village, Sandy bids farewell to his friends and family during a video-call to The Woolpack.
- Telenor Bulgaria completed Bulgaria's first live 5G video call during a public test session on 19 August 2019.
- Significant improvements in video call quality of service for the deaf occurred in the United States in 2003 when Sorenson Media Inc.
- She briefly reprised her role via a video call in January 2021.
- He reprised his role as (a descendant of) Lord Melchett for "The Big Night In", a 20 April 2020 telethon held during the COVID-19 pandemic, for a skit in which he held a video call with Prince William, Duke of Cambridge, who made a surprise appearance.
- , enabling the first intercontinental secure quantum video call.
- She returned for a cameo appearance as part of the on-screen celebrations for long-standing character, Ken Barlow's 80th birthday in October 2019, being seen on a video call.
- Taylor's sporting career became the basis of a children's story novel, "Leon's Magic Mantra", authored by Sarah Griffiths, who wrote it in collaboration with Taylor by video call during the Covid pandemic.
- In April 2020, Fry reprised his role as (a descendant of) Lord Melchett for "The Big Night In", a telethon held during the COVID-19 pandemic, in a skit which he held a video call with Prince William, Duke of Cambridge, who made a surprise appearance.
- 75G in Egypt and the first operator to launch video call services in Egypt.
- In September 2013, Governor Babatunde Raji Fashola of Lagos State and the campaign ambassador, rapper Jude "MI" Abaga participated in the Governor's conference video call on the topic of energy conservation.
- During the COVID-19 pandemic, Street-Porter regularly appeared as a guest on "This Morning" to review the political decisions taken by the government alongside Matthew Wright, via video call from her home in Kent.
- The 6630 is capable of video calling using the main handset camera, however, a separate forward-facing camera is not featured.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!