|ADJ || wacky | wackier | wackiest |
ADJ positive | comparative | superlative
Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- Writer-director Kongdej Jaturanrasamee is a better director when he allows his films to be wackier."
- Colin Jacobson at DVD Movie Guide said in a review that "while episode doesn't offer the continuous highs of the best Simpsons, it's a generally solid show" and added that "the episode uses a wackier tone than usual for this era, but it works, and the program is consistently fun".
- Players have the ability to collect rice in a dish, collect food items to return to their goal post, or do even wackier stunts like pachinko under a strict time limit.
- Andrews noted that following the first season, in which the "what if" concept were only small changes from what was established, further seasons were able to "expand out" beyond these small moments and "get a little bit wackier".
- Kaplan reiterated that Wrecking Ball was designed to explore the edge of how far they could take a unique character in the game, and does not anticipate that there will be a hero more "wackier" than Wrecking Ball for future heroes.
- Noel Murray of the Los Angeles Times called it "a one-stop shop for just that kind of good-natured vulgarity" and "even grosser and wackier than its predecessor."
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!