Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- The wampum belt consists of black or purple-like and white beads that are made up of shells.
- The dancers, called "wosana", dress in black clothes, don black and white beads, and they dance to Mwali (God) pleading for rain.
- lowii" by Peter D'Amato and Cliff Dodd showed that these white beads were of the plant's own production.
- The material is typically available as white beads.
- She came with a wired hair accessory that resembled two strands of pink and white beads, and she wore a floor-length gown of pink gingham.
- Roanoke means "white beads made from shells" (or more literally "things rubbed smooth by hand").
- Although five children were murdered in the Moors murders case, only three are named in the song: John Kilbride ("oh John you'll never be a man"), Lesley Ann Downey ("Lesley Ann with your pretty white beads"), and Edward Evans ("Edward, see those alluring lights").
- In the Ausangate region chullos are often ornately adorned with white beads and large tassels called t'ikas.
- Both men's and women's traditional clothing are elaborated with embroidery in white beads.
- The worshippers were distinguished by white beads worn round their necks and wearing of white dresses only.
- With a fashionable sweetheart neckline and a full skirt, the dress was embroidered with some 10,000 seed-pearls and thousands of white beads.
- One day, he discovered white beads which has mystical healing power and they called it "Birawan".
- Both shells produce white beads, but only parts of the quahog produce purple.
- The Ṣàngó god necklaces are composed in varying patterns of red and white beads; usually in groupings of four or six which are his sacred numbers.
- ] white beads, and counting the number of ways of rotating a [...] -configuration so that each of its black beads coincides with one of the black beads of the given necklace.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!