Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- In employment, 62.2 per cent (21,586) of the population work full-time and 19.4 per cent (6,746) part time.
- In 1967, Franquin passed "Spirou et Fantasio" on to a younger artist, Jean-Claude Fournier, and began to work full-time on his own creations.
- It is owned and operated by a charitable trust, with 100 staff who work full time, 50 seasonal staff, and over 550 volunteers.
- In 1984, Elias moved to work full-time in L.A. and within a few years would be recording with producer, Niko Bolas.
- He resigned from the civil service in August that year to work full-time for the People's Action Party (PAP).
- According to College Factual, about seven percent of DeVry-Illinois' faculty work full time.
- This meant that most of the target audience would have time off to attend TG, and all organizers and crew could work full-time with TG with a minimum usage of vacation days.
- Temporary workers may work full-time or part-time depending on the individual situation.
- Faulkner entered the Queen's University of Belfast in 1939 to study law, but, with the advent of World War II, he quit his studies to work full-time in the family shirt-making business.
- A team of 50 Israeli scientists work full-time at CERN, the European Organization for Nuclear Research, which operates the Large Hadron Collider in Switzerland.
- As a result, he quit junior high school to work full-time on his family farm.
- Because granite emits radiation, people who work full-time in the station receive an average dose of 525 mrem/year, more than permitted in nuclear power facilities.
- Deputies of the State Duma work full-time on their legislative duties; they are not allowed to serve simultaneously in local legislatures or hold Government positions.
- He returned to Bell & Howell in 1941 to work full-time after graduating from the University of Chicago.
- They often spend the summer in work placements. In some cases this is modified to 'day-release' courses; a chef will work full-time in a kitchen as an apprentice and then would have allocated days off to attend catering college.
- Though his older siblings Bill and Mary were working, Rickenbacker felt a responsibility to help replace his father's lost income.
- Mack was educated in East Brookfield, and began working summers in local cotton mills at age 9 to help support his family.
- After working in a shipping office Tidy joined the Royal Engineers in 1952.
- Wilbon began working for "The Washington Post" in 1980 after summer internships at the newspaper in 1979 and 1980.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!