Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- A five-valve version of the 660 cc engine was used in a number of MZ (MuZ) motorcycles, including the MZ Skorpion, Baghira and Mastiff.
- The MZ series is divided into several lines, including the text-based MZ-80K series, the graphics-based MZ-80B series, and the MZ-3500/5500 series, based on a completely different architecture.
- Other than the MZ-2520, the MZ-80B / 2000/2200 version can also be used.
- The MZ-M200 Walkman is Sony's MZ-RH1 with a stereo microphone included. The MZ-RH1 was targeted to a more general customer on Sony's consumer electronics sites and comes with no microphone bundle. The microphone was included to enable Hi-MD as a field recorder, and the higher price reflects the added value of the microphone.
- In 1964 when a resident of Grange-over-Sands, Lancashire, England, he was allowed to keep his MZ 125 cc single cylinder and MZ 250 cc twin cylinder machines as part of his earnings due to currency difficulties with East Germany. He offered these two MZ for sale through "Motor Cycle", a UK weekly magazine.
- The MZ-R2 was one of the earliest MD Walkman products, released in December 1993. It was followed by the MZ-R3.
- This innovative series brought the "small and light" concept back from previous generation manual focus cameras. This series known as MZ models elsewhere were named ZX models in the USA except MZ-S, the MZ-5 being known as the ZX-5 in the USA. The exception to this rule was the MZ-6 which was known as the ZX-L in the USA. Models shown on the same row are model replacements/upgrades in the range, so the MZ-10 was replaced by the MZ-7 which was subsequently replaced by the MZ-6.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!