Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- To commemorate his birth centenary, an English translation of his science fiction novel, Aami o Aami (1999), was released on 25 March 2017.
- In 2007 the event moved from its home at the Adelaide Oval to the SANFL's own AAMI Stadium due to the Oval being used for cricket by its major tenant, the Southern Redbacks.
- More than 7,000 individuals, hospitals, and medical device manufacturers are members of AAMI.
- Referred to as Melbourne Rectangular Stadium during its construction, the ground has been known as AAMI Park since it opened in March 2010, in a sponsorship deal with insurance firm AAMI.
- Sandip Ray has recently come up with his account of the time he has had with Feluda, the famous Bengali detective created by his father, in a book named "Aami aar Feluda", published by Deep Prakashan.
- "Aami" is a biopic of poet and author Kamala Surayya.
- The first line "haajaar bochor dhore aami path haatitechi prithibir pothey" is in present perfect continuous tense.
- AAMI Insurance signs located outside and on top of the building as well as retail branch on the bottom floor had resulted in Central Plaza 1 being nicknamed the AAMI Building.
- He acted in featured films likes "Daag", "Kanyadaan", "Seuji Dharani Dhuniya", "Bidhata", "Aami Asomiya", "Bholaborar Dinlipi" etc.
- On 27 October 2015, Football Federation Australia announced the 2015 FFA Cup Final would be held at either AAMI Park in Melbourne or Perth’s nib Stadium.
- Moody, are recipients of the 2016 Laufman-Greatbatch Award from the Association for the Advancement of Medical Instrumentation (AAMI).
- "Aamar Aami" is a 2014 Bengali film directed by debutant director Orko Sinha.
- The 2015 Raj Chakraborty-directed movie Parbo Naa Aami Chartey Toke was shot in this college.
- The Aami Village lies on the roadside of NH 19. It connects with the major cities of Uttar Pradesh, and Bihar.
- AAMI was investigated by the Banking Royal Commission. It found that AAMI did not act appropriately.
- At AAMI Classic, he defeated Andy Murray in two tiebreaks.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!