Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- Peccei–Quinn theory attempts to explain the observed phenomenon known as the strong CP problem by introducing a hypothetical real scalar particle called the axion.
- Braaten, Mohapatra, and Zhang (2016) have theorized that a new type dense axion star may exist in which gravity is balanced by the mean-field pressure of the axion Bose-Einstein condensate.
- In the context of modern astroparticle physics, the term "helioscope" can also refer to an experiment that seeks to observe hypothetical particles (such as the axion) produced inside the sun.
- This introduces a new global anomalous symmetry which is then spontaneously broken at low energies, giving rise to a pseudo-Goldstone boson called an axion.
- The International Axion Observatory (IAXO) is a next-generation axion helioscope for the search of solar axions and axion-like particles.
- He invented the axion haloscope and the axion helioscope and has played an important role in the development of axion cosmology.
- The saxion is the scalar superpartner of the axion, and part of a chiral superfield.
- The discovery involved Jain's use of 3-dimensional photographic medium targets in heavy-ion particle accelerators; modern detectors using electronic sensors were unable to detect the axion due to the very short distances and times involved, but the physical medium was able to identify about 1,200 Axion traces over years of experiment.
- To minimize the ground state energy, the axion field picks the vacuum expectation value [...] , with axions now being excitations around this vacuum.
- Axions are theoretical, as of yet undiscovered, subatomic particles originally proposed in 1977 to solve inconsistencies in the Standard Model, i.e.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!