Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- Since 2009 Bazely has narrated a number of audiobooks by the Indian-born spiritual teacher and author Eknath Easwaran, including The Bhagavad Gita, The Bhagavad Gita for Daily Living, Essence of the Upanishads, The Dhammapada, Passage Meditation and Gandhi the Man.
- The first song, "Message of the Bhagavad", is introduced by an excerpt of a Bhagavad Gita verses reading.
- Bhagavad-Gita – Song of God is the Sanskrit album series by Yesudas with music composed and produced by R Parthasarathy in 1977 and released by Oriental Records.
- is a translation and commentary of the "Bhagavad Gita" by A.
- Muralikrishna launched his audio albums on Bhagavad Gita, titled as "Sambhavami Yuge Yuge" in multiple languages.
- The Bhagavad-gita Museum, officially the Diorama-museum of Bhagavad-gita, also known as the First American Transcendental Exhibition (FATE), is a multimedia art museum located in West Los Angeles, California.
- JKYog conducts regular online and live Bhagavad Gita sessions. In 2021, JKYog celebrated International Gita Festival from Mar 15th to Mar 21st to spread the priceless wisdom of Bhagavad Gita.
- He wrote books in which he interpreted the Bhagavad Gita and applied its principles to a modern and contemporary time.
- Prime Minister of India, Narendra Modi has strongly pitched the "Bhagavad Gita" as "India's biggest gift to the world".
- This series of talks on the Bhagavad Gita is conducted every year in Thrissur, in which Swami Bhoomananda Tirtha explains the values and message of Bhagavad Gita. This series began in the year 1995.
- The album shares its name with the religious Hindu epic poem "Bhagavad Gita".
- Sargeant had a long-standing interest in the "Bhagavad Gītā". Sargeant published his own English translation of the "Bhagavad Gītā" (see article) in 1979.
- He strongly called for a critical evaluation of the Bhagavad Gita and the philosophy of Shankaracharya (Adi Shankara) to expose their darker sides.
- Swami Vivekananda, the 19th-century Hindu philosopher and founder of Vedanta Society, drew a number of parallels between the teachings of the "Imitation" and the "Bhagavad Gita".
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!