Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- The program includes research and develop programs on the production of biodiesel from Jatropha curcas and bioethanol from cassava and sweet sorghum.
- In 2013, BAR announced that the country may start producing its first sweet sorghum-based bioethanol.
- Another benefit of bioethanol is the reduction of greenhouse gas emissions as compared to gasoline, because as much carbon dioxide is taken up by the growing plants as is produced when the bioethanol is burnt, with a zero theoretical net contribution.
- Marine yeast was successfully used to produce bioethanol using seawater-based media which will potentially reduce the water footprint of bioethanol.
- Ivchenko, as a member of Verkhovna Rada's Committee on agricultural policy and sustainable farming, is involved on the Strategic Council of the Association of Bioethanol Producers.
- The κ-carrageenase containing vesicles can be exploited for bioethanol production since they convert carbohydrate-rich biomass to sugars.
- The Dynamo 7.0 features a 49 cm3 moped engine run on second generation second generation bioethanol.
- 5 Million Metric Tons in 2015. Bioethanol is made from corn and wheat, wine and wine by-products.
- The S-80's air-independent propulsion (AIP) system is based on a bioethanol-processor consisting of a reaction chamber and several intermediate Coprox reactors.
- Bioethanol is produced in currently ~6 sugar factories in Ethiopia (planned are 12 with bioethanol production facilities in 2020), where sugarcane is converted into sugar and the remaining sugar molasses into bioethanol.
- BEST demonstrated more than 138 bioethanol ED95 buses and 12 ED95 pumps at five sites, three in Europe, one in China and one in Brazil.
- Countries such as India and China are developing both bioethanol and biodiesel programs.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!