Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- The movie is mentioned in Yung Gravy's 2022 single C'est La Vie (with bbno$ and Rich Brian).
- Two songs by the Irish girl group B*Witched were used in the film: "C'est la Vie" and "Rollercoaster".
- "C'est la vie, mon chéri" (...) is a 1993 Hong Kong romance film directed by Derek Yee and starring Lau Ching-wan, Anita Yuen and Carina Lau.
- There were different collections of songs depending on different things that the songs had in common, an example of 87-07 is Cheesy Pop 87-07 which includes the songs "Never Gonna Give You Up" by Rick Astley, "Saturday Night" by Whigfield and "C'est la Vie" by B*Witched which are all commonly regarded as "cheesy pop songs".
- on their first solo live "Fantôme Iris 1st LIVE -C'est la vie!
- "Shit happens" is a slang phrase that is used as a simple existential observation that life is full of unpredictable events, similar to "c'est la vie".
- He then went on to perform the track "La vie c'est la vie" from that album on an episode of the BBC programme "Later… with Jools Holland" aired on 4 May 2007.
- He was awarded the Best Actor prize at the 2001 Marrakech International Film Festival and was nominated for the César Award for best actor for his role in Jean-Pierre Améris' "C'est la vie".
- The epitaph on his tomb from Montmartre Cemetery is a phrase from his notebooks: "Peindre, c'est la vie, la vraie vie, ma vie" ("Painting is life, real life, my life").
- In January 2022, Aksu was criticized by conservaties and religious figures for calling Adam and Eve ignorant in the song "Ne Şahane Bir Şey Yaşamak" (a cover of the 2012 song "C'est la vie").
- In 2006, Bega recorded a song titled "C'est la Vie" with Edvin Marton and a music video was also filmed.
- The French language has a variety of contractions, similar to English but mandatory, as in "C'est la vie" ("That's life"), where "c'est" stands for "ce" + "est" ("that is").
- On 2 June 2008, Solveig released his third studio album "C'est la Vie".
- Temple Street also plays a prominent role in the Stephen Chow film "The God of Cookery", the Fiona Sit series "C'est La Vie, Mon Chéri", and the TVB series "Street Fighters" (廟街·媽·兄弟) which starred Hacken Lee and Edmond Leung.
- If you have an accident, you have an accident—"c'est la vie"."
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!