Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- The club played mostly in CFA before being demoted to CFA 2 in 2005 for non-sporting reasons.
- Frankford experiences a Humid subtropical climate (cfa) with all year precipitation, warm to hot summers and snowy, wet winters.
- In 1973, Mauritania replaced the CFA franc with the ouguiya at a rate of 1 ouguiya = 5 francs.
- Until 1962, Mali used the West African CFA franc. The Malian franc was introduced that year at par with the CFA franc, but devalued relative to it in 1967 due to greater inflation in the country than had occurred in the CFA franc zone.
- These came into effect on 1 July 2020. CFA Staff from the rank of Assistant Chief Fire Officer and below moved from CFA to Fire Rescue Victoria.
- In 1962, the Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) designation and code of conduct were established.
- The Madagascar-Comores CFA franc (XMCF) replaced the franc of Madagascar on December 26, 1945, with the creation of the other CFA francs.
- 2014 operating income was 90 billion CFA francs, compared to 143 billion CFA francs in 2013.
- Parsons made his CFA debut against James Polodna at CFA 3: Howard vs. Olson on October 9, 2011. He won the fight via unanimous decision.
- CFA has grown during the last century and celebrated its centennial in 2006.
- There have also been occasional special publications of the CFA-APA.
- In 2010 Bourillon signed for another CFA side La Vitréenne, where he played for two seasons, with the team being relegated to CFA 2 at the end of the 2011–12 season.
- A bus is available from Pointe-Noire to Djeno for 500 CFA on the outward journey and 300 CFA to return.
- Along with the group winners, the top four second-place clubs in CFA 2 earn promotion to the CFA.
- In most applications of CFA the assumption that all symptoms are independent is used as the chance model.
- CPAchecker operates on a control-flow automaton (CFA); before a given C program can be analyzed by the CPA algorithm, it gets transformed into a CFA.
- Palomino signed with local promotion Championship Fighting Alliance, Palomino quickly made his CFA debut on May 6, 2012 in Miami, Florida against Peter Grimes for the inaugural CFA Featherweight championship at CFA's inaugural event; CFA: The Title.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!