Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- Capture Strike is a CTF–variant similar to the "Threewave CTF" mod.
- The Canadian Teachers' Federation (CTF/FCE) is a bilingual not-for-profit organization and a national alliance of provincial and territorial teacher organizations representing more than 277,000 members throughout Canada.
- AUSTRAC's existence was continued under the "Anti-Money Laundering and Counter-Terrorism Financing Act 2006" (Cth) (AML/CTF Act).
- During the Vietnam War, twelve different commanders led CARDIV FIVE and CTF 77 in numerous combat deployments to the Vietnam War zone.
- Among Commander Operations' responsibilities are command of Commander Task Force (CTF) 311 (UK attack submarines) and CTF 345 (UK nuclear missile submarines).
- Capture the Flag (CTF) is a cybersecurity competition that is used as a test of security skills.
- ", Han Shanyang is a male professional in the cybersecurity competition CTF (Internet Security Capture the Flag Station), which brought niche cybersecurity-related topics into public view.
- It serves as the Philippines' central anti-money laundering/counter-terrorism financing (AML/CTF) authority.
- The figure in the following section shows the CTF function for a CM300 Microscope at the Scherzer Defocus.
- The Collaborative Translation Framework (CTF) is an extension of the Microsoft Translator API that allows post-publishing improvement of translated text.
- In September, the frigate was assigned to Combined Task Force 151 (CTF-151); "Toowoomba" was the first Australian warship to work with CTF-151, a US-led, multinational force tasked with protecting merchant vessels from pirate attacks off the coast of Somalia.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!