Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- According to the "Oxford English Dictionary", the term "caffè e latte" was first used in English in 1867 by William Dean Howells in his essay "Italian Journeys".
- Today piazza della Repubblica houses three caffès: Caffè Gilli, Paszkowski and Caffè Giubbe Rosse.
- In Italy it is called caffè latte or caffelatte, which means "coffee and milk".
- A related but separate translation of the Italian "caffetteria" is coffee house or café: an establishment in which caffè was traditionally made with a Moka.
- In Sicily, Matteo meets a photographer in a "caffè" named Mirella (Maya Sansa). She wants to be a librarian, and he advises her to work at a beautiful library in Rome.
- The Gassosa al caffè coffee is a typical Calabrese soft drink, combining gassosa and coffee.
- In the early twentieth century, this cafe, along with the caffè San Pietro across the street, hosted many of the artists in the city and visitors to the nearby Hotel Baglioni.
- Vida e Caffè is a privately-owned coffee shop franchise and supplier of beverage products in South Africa. The name "vida e caffè" mixes Portuguese for 'life' with Italian for 'and coffee'.
- From 23 October 2009 take part on the radio programming the single "Ti troverò", in Italian rehabilitation of "I Did not Know" the "PhD", which anticipates the release of the album 13 November 2009 "Cioccolato amaro e caffè".
- A significantly longer shot is the "caffè crema", which is longer than a "lungo", ranging in size from [...] , and brewed in the same way, with a coarser grind.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!