Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- Aoyama stepped up to MotoGP in 2010 on board the Emmi-Caffè Latte Team Honda RC212V.
- Similar to caffè latte or café au lait, it comes in a tall glass with plenty of milk.
- Cappuccino is not related to traditional domestic coffee, being made with an espresso machine. Caffè-latte (also known as a latte in the U.S. ...
- In a caffè latte, the emphasis is on the coffee, while in a latte macchiato, the emphasis is on the milk.
- ... microfoam) milk, resulting in a hotter and lighter drink, more closely related to a caffè latte.
- It is typically smaller in volume than a caffè latte, with a thicker layer of microfoam.
- "Café au lait" and "caffè latte" are used as contrasting terms, to indicate whether the beverage is served in the "French" or the "Italian" way, the former being in a white porcelain cup or bowl, the latter in a kitchen glass and always made from an espresso machine, whereas "café au lait" might be espresso- or dark coffee-based.
- Prior to the Portuguese Grand Prix in Pasini was forced to find a new team due to issues with Team Toth ability to pay for the leasing of bikes from Aprilia. This led to Daniel Epp assisting Pasini in financing the lease of bikes for the remainder of the season under the banner of Team Globalgest. The team acquired all of Pasini's mechanics from Toth and raced from the Emmi – Caffe Latte teams garage for the remainder of the season.
- The Caffe Latte attack was demonstrated against the Windows wireless stack, but other operating systems may also be vulnerable.
- Swedes have traditionally been very open to foreign influences, ranging from French cuisine during the 17th and 18th centuries, to the sushi and caffé latte of today.
- The Caffe Latte attack is another way to defeat WEP. It is not necessary for the attacker to be in the area of the network using this exploit. By using a process that targets the Windows wireless stack, it is possible to obtain the WEP key from a remote client. By sending a flood of encrypted ARP requests, the assailant takes advantage of the shared key authentication and the message modification flaws in 802.11 WEP. The attacker uses the ARP responses to obtain the WEP key in less than 6 minutes.
- The word "latte" ("milk"), as in "caffè latte", is often misspelled as [...] or [...] , implying stress on the final syllable.
- The coffee is freshly brewed from roast beans with variants like cappuccino, caffe latte, mochaccino, espresso etc. Other beverages, such as tea or hot chocolate, may also be offered from the same machine. The brand in India also features machines that dispense Iced Tea (Lemon & Peach) and Cold Coffee.
- An espresso machine brews coffee by forcing pressurized water near boiling point through a "puck" of ground coffee and a filter in order to produce a thick, concentrated coffee called espresso. The first machine for making espresso was built in the early 1900s by Luigi Bezzera. [...] The founder of the La Pavoni company bought the patent and from 1905 produced espresso machines commercially on a small scale in Milan. Multiple machine designs have been created to produce espresso. Several machines share some common elements, such as a grouphead and a portafilter. An espresso machine may also have a steam wand which is used to steam and froth liquids (such as milk) for coffee drinks such as cappuccino and caffe latte.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!