Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- In 1954 the original corrugated zinc roof sheets were replaced with calicut tiles, during the course of the re-roofing the murals above the pulpit and lectern are badly damaged.
- Calicut/Kozhikode Airport 8 km.calicut university 6 km.kozhikode medical college 16km.
- Achutha Menon Government College, Thrissur, and he was member of SFI Thrissur district committee and also the college Union General secretary and he killed by KSU activist in calicut university art fest.
- Naseer of Prakriti Architects, calicut, one of the best Architectural firm in south India.Thr mosque brings out a vibrant looks for the city.
- The village is also have a strong connection with maamaangam.the warriors who fought against calicut samoothiri for valluvanad konathiri was from this beautiful village.
- around 7 km from calicut city. The major studies related to tribes, welfare programmes and trainings are conducted by KIRTADS.
- More than 100 loads of Forest Woods were shipped to Kallai (calicut) through Iruvanjippuzha river on every week.
- A major investor is yet to promote this area and bring this into calicut's tourist map.
- Arikkulath Nambi, a vassal of Zamorin of calicut is said to have held sway over this area.
- Main colleges in calicut city: Malabar Christian college, Devagiricollege, Providence college for women, Govt. Arts & science college, West Hill Engineering college, Poly Technic etc.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!