|SYNO ||antipernicious anemia factor | cobalamin | cyanocobalamin | ...|
Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- Cyanocobalamin is a manufactured form of B12. Bacterial fermentation creates AdoB12 and MeB12, which are converted to cyanocobalamin by addition of potassium cyanide in the presence of sodium nitrite and heat.
- In one study of a combination of benfotiamine, pyridoxine, and cyanocobalamin, around 8% of people taking the drug experienced nausea, dizziness, stomach ache and weight gain.
- The predominant cause of nutritional optic neuropathy is thought to be deficiency of B-complex vitamins, particularly thiamine (vitamin B1), cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12) and recently copper.
- Methylcobalamin can be produced in the laboratory by reducing cyanocobalamin with sodium borohydride in alkaline solution, followed by the addition of methyl iodide.
- Hydroxocobalamin reacts with cyanide to form cyanocobalamin, which can be safely eliminated by the kidneys.
- When it is fortified, the vitamin B12 (commonly cyanocobalamin) is produced separately and then added to the yeast.
- Foltx is a vitamin supplement containing a combination of vitamin B6 (pyridoxine), vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin), and folic acid (folacin).
- The term 'persistent radical effect' was coined in 1992 by Daikh and Finke in their work related to the thermolysis of a cyanocobalamin model compound.
- He is known for the discovery of actinomycin, and the development of the industrial production by fermentation of many natural products, including cyanocobalamin (a synthetic form of Vitamin B12, the avermectins, and other important antibiotics. ...
- Some forms of methylmalonyl acidemia are responsive to cobalamin although cyanocobalamin supplements could prove detrimental to some forms.
- Methylmalonic aciduria and homocystinuria type C protein is the enzyme which catalyzes the decyanation of cyanocobalamin as well as the dealkylation of alkylcobalamins including methylcobalamin and adenosylcobalamin.
- Cyanocobalamin is one of the most widely manufactured vitamers in the vitamin [...] family (the family of chemicals that function as [...] when put into the body), because cyanocobalamin is the most air-stable of the [...] forms.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!