Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- A measurement of blood D-dimer level may be useful in diagnostic evaluation.
- The most notable subtype of fibrin degradation products is D-dimer.
- These tests include a complete blood count, prothrombin time with international normalized ratio, activated partial thromboplastin time, serum direct fibrinogen, and D-dimer.
- There is an association between the D-dimer blood test and cerebral venous sinus thrombosis. This association however is not strong enough to rule out the diagnosis alone.
- D-dimer (or D dimer) is a Dimer (dahy-mer Its main use, therefore, is to exclude thromboembolic disease where the probability is low.
- His main contribution to the field relates to the non-invasive work-up of suspected pulmonary embolism, particularly the use of fibrin D-dimer.
- Blood vessel dysfunction and clot formation (as suggested by high D-dimer levels caused by blood clots) may have a significant role in mortality, incidents of clots leading to pulmonary embolisms, and ischaemic events (strokes) within the brain found as complications leading to death in people infected with COVID‑19.
- People with varicose veins might have a positive D-dimer blood test result due to chronic low-level thrombosis within dilated veins (varices).
- Increase of the tests' portfolio with the development of D-Dimer (thrombosis) and CRP (inflammation) tests.
- A D-dimer test can also be used to assist with excluding the diagnosis or to signal a need for further testing.
- For several days after AMI, the levels of tissue factor and D-dimer, which are involved in coagulation, are high, which increases the risk of LVT formation.
- A D-dimer (product of thrombi degradation) test can be specified separately. The rise of D-dimers concentration in the patient's blood states the possibility of the completed thrombosis.
- Automated coagulation machines or Coagulometers measure the ability of blood to clot by performing any of several types of tests including Partial thromboplastin times, Prothrombin times (and the calculated INRs commonly used for therapeutic evaluation), Lupus anticoagulant screens, D dimer assays, and factor assays.
- The probabilities derived from the scoring systems can be used to determine the need for, and nature of, further investigations such as D-dimer, ventilation/perfusion scanning and CT pulmonary angiography to confirm or refute the diagnosis of PE.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!