Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- BNC is also known for its digital delay generators (DDGs) line.
- The Compatto 127 mm gun was removed from the "Audace" DDGs when Aspide was fitted. It was modernised before its re-utilisation on the "Durand de la Penne" class.
- A vital issue in the design of DDGs is to generate triggered delays having crystal-oscillator precision but that are not quantized to the edges of the reference oscillator.
- While much of the corn turns into ethanol, some of the corn also yields by-products such as DDGS (distillers dried grains with solubles) that can be used as feed for livestock.
- Built in Pascagoula, Mississippi, the ship and crew were completely certified and "surge ready" 17 January 2006, nearly a year faster than previous DDGs.
- The residual product (DDGS) is about 33% of the input stream and is used as livestock feed.
- Many of those hogs are fed with DDGs produced at POET facilities.
- The investment was designed to help with the shipping of "dry distillers grain with solubles" (DDGS), a coproduct of produced by the conversion of corn to ethanol, a significant bovine feed component.
- As of 2016, the US Navy was deploying LBS-Glider from T-AGS and was preparing to deploy from DDGs.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!