Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- It is located 60 km north of Budapest in the Danube Bend, next to the Duna-Ipoly National Park.
- Not much later the path returns to the Pilis Mountains and reaches the Danube at the Danube Bend at Visegrád, a popular tourist destination known for its castle atop the hill.
- The Danube Bend (...) is a curve of the Danube in Hungary, close to the town of Visegrád.
- The mountains run along the northeastern border of Hungary as well as eastern parts of the Hungarian–Slovak border in broadband from the Danube Bend to the town of Prešov.
- From the top of Csóványos we can see one of the country's most beautiful panorama on the Danube Bend ("Dunakanyar").
- The team has undergone a number of name changes since its inception, often due to the politics of the time, and since 2003 has been named after the Dunakanyar, Hungarian for Danube Bend, the point where the Danube river changes direction near where Vác is located.
- It is north of Budapest on the right bank of the Danube in the Danube Bend.
- is an island in the Danube River between the Danube Bend and Budapest in Hungary.
- Passing through Bärenthal at last it flows into Fridingen and there, near the town mill, it flows last of all in a southwesterly direction into the upper Danube, approximately at the entrance to the Fridingen Danube Bend.
- Stretching from Lake Balaton to north of Budapest, marked by the Danube Bend, it separates the Little and Great Hungarian Plain.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!