|NOUN || an eye liner | eye liners |
NOUN article.ind sg | pl
Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- Stencils are commonly used to assist the application of difficult areas such as eye-liner. Stencils are also available for body-art and temporary tattoos.
- Eye liner is a cosmetic used to define the eyes.
- Skye then walks to her mirror-table, applying some eye liner.
- Eye liner or eyeliner is a cosmetic used to define the eyes. It is applied around the contours of the eye(s). It is often used to create various aesthetic effects.
- Danny Howells is also known for his unique clothing styles, including wearing eye liner and "loud" Paisley shirts, which he buys from vintage stores or thrift shops.
- She attended a religious high school, where she often got in trouble for "rebellious" behavior such as wearing heavy eye liner. She studied psychology at Northwestern University.
- Adapted from the "Three Sisters Who Share an Eye" liner notes.
- Some tricks that are used with photo manipulation for advertising are: fake grill marks with eye-liner, using white glue instead of milk, or using deodorant to make vegetables look glossy.
- Manganese violet is used in eye liner pencils, eye shadow, lipstick, nail enamel, and oil paint.
- "Woeful Second World War:" Twisted Fairytales: "Cinderella" (rationing clothes). Fake nylon stockings made with gravy and eye-liner (advertisement).
- An Irish woman was charged with stealing eye-liner.
- She said the moral of the storyline was to never fall in love with a teacher and that the situation had resulted in her as the "drowned-rat Ruby with eye-liner pouring down her face".
- Jones explained Sophie's styling choices are "pretty extreme" compared to her own casual style and she added "I can't give too much away but her look is very radical, she's definitely discovered what eye-liner and mascara is all about."
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!