|NOUN || an eyecatcher | eyecatchers |
NOUN article.ind sg | pl
Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- It was built in the Gothic Revival style both as a working grist mill to grind grains into flour and as an "eyecatcher" or folly within the formal parkscape of nearby Howsham Hall.
- Dinton Castle (also known as Dinton Folly) is located just north of the village of Dinton, in Buckinghamshire and was built as an eyecatcher from the Dinton Hall estate, by Sir John Vanhattern in 1769.
- The tower forms an eyecatcher within a landscaped park attached to the, now demolished, Derry Ormond House.
- " (English name: Eyecatcher) which was launched in cinemas on both Netherlands and USA on June 11, 2014.
- Red Rum's lead grew gradually, and he came home 25 lengths ahead of second-placed Churchtown Boy and the mare Eyecatcher in third.
- An eyecatcher is something artificial that has been placed in the landscape as a focal point to "catch the eye" or gain a viewer's attention.
- The historic dairy, designed by the architect James Wyatt as an eyecatcher, was restored by the Landmark Trust [...] and opened as a holiday destination in 2019.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!