|NOUN || FC Bayern Munich | - |
NOUN article.ind sg | pl
Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- At the same time a rivalry developed with FC Bayern Munich, with which Borussia together ascended in 1965 to the Bundesliga.
- On July 25, 2018, the Linc hosted a 2018 International Champions Cup match between Juventus F.C. and FC Bayern Munich that Juventus won 2–0.
- Jeremies moved to TSV's city neighbours FC Bayern Munich in the summer of 1998, the club for which he would play the remainder of his career.
- The club has competed at the 2013 and 2015 FIFA Club World Cup, where it lost 3–0 in the semifinal stage to the 2012–13 UEFA Champions League winners FC Bayern Munich and the 2014–15 UEFA Champions League winners FC Barcelona, respectively.
- FC Bayern Munich was founded in 1900 by 11 football players, led by Franz John.
- On the 57th anniversary of the crash, 6 February 2015, Charlton and FC Bayern Munich chairman Karl-Heinz Rummenigge opened a new museum exhibit commemorating the disaster at the German club's stadium, the Allianz Arena.
- Stoiber serves as Member of the Supervisory Board of FC Bayern München AG (the stock corporation that runs the professional football section) and Chairman of the Administrative Advisory Board of FC Bayern Munich e.V.
- Starting off his career with Malmö FF in the late 1980s, he went on to play professionally in England, Germany, and Spain, and won the 2000–01 UEFA Champions League with FC Bayern Munich.
- Bavaria is home to several football clubs including FC Bayern Munich, 1.
- The Bundesliga has at times been criticised for a perceived lack of competitiveness due to the continued dominance of FC Bayern Munich.
- The most successful club is FC Bayern Munich, with 32 titles to its credit, 31 of those coming in Bundesliga competition.
- In the following years, Futre collected two Primeira Liga titles, also helping the northerners to the 1986–87 European Cup, putting on a "Man of the match" performance in the final against FC Bayern Munich.
- His new team reached the final of the 2000–01 Champions League, lost after a penalty shootout against FC Bayern Munich where he had his attempt saved by Oliver Kahn.
- The self-confessed fan of the FC Bayern Munich soccer club is a jersey sponsor for TSV Altenmarkt, the football club of his hometown.
- On 30 August 2019, it was revealed that Kahn would join the executive board of FC Bayern Munich on 1 January 2020.
- On July 8, 2019; a football match was played between the former players of FC Bayern Munich and Croatia national football team as part of a tourism partnership deal between FC Bayern Munich and the Istria Tourist Board signed in 2018.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!