Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- The patrol boats include two FPB 110 MKII hulls – "Nguru" (P 187) and "Ekulu" (P 188) delivered to the Nigerian Navy.
- Růžička opposed retiring the FPB moniker, so he and Nový put together a new lineup, featuring Kamil Krůta (guitar) and Radek Uhlíř (bass and vocals), both of whom were involved with the Czech punk band Šanov 1 and mere teenagers at the time.
- It was a wholly owned subsidiary of the investment holding company FPB Bank Holding Company Limited (FPB Bank Holdco).
- KRI "Layang" (635) is a FPB-57 Nav V patrol boat currently operated by the Indonesian Navy.
- BRP Panglao (FPB-2402) is the second of four Boracay class Patrol Boats built by OCEA of France for the Philippine Coast Guard based on the Ocea FPB 72 design.
- NNS "Badagry" is an Ocea FPB 72 patrol boat operated by the Nigerian Navy.
- The EFF also went on to point out that the FPB had effectively put the burden on South African ISPs to remove offending content, or replace said content with FPB-approved (and labelled) content, even on platforms such as YouTube, Vimeo and Vine.
- In October 1969, FPB 1101 and FPB 1102 operated test runs to Albury and Narrandera as part of the introduction of the 1200 railcars to the "Riverina Express".
- Most of the FPB’s activities are legally defined.
- Mendham wanted the FPB to always represent accurately the views of its members.
- is the former president of the Federation of Trade Unions of Belarus (FPB).
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!